Saturday, March 24, 2012

30 days left

30 days down and 30 to go with stage one of this experiment. How do I think it's going?

  • I appreciate all the feedback, much of it positive.
  • I've liked having a place to think and write about topics that seem to fall outside my usual blogging.
  • I've written less than I've wanted to. Time to write is always a challenge and I've spent more time on my usual blogging than here.
  • That countdown clock looms over me every day. Whatever direction I take this, I need to write more.
  • I've enjoyed the freeform write about anything, but I may need to give this blog a bit more direction if I hope to get some useful longer essays out of it in the end.
So, it's not going quite as well as I had thought at my most optimistic, but I'm still finding it to be useful and entertaining.

No comments: